This turban sewing pattern includes 3 sizes (small, medium and large) and wraps for a custom fit to the wearer. The pattern you’ll receive includes 18 pages of simple and easy step-by-step instructions, with pictures for each step, diagrams, and sewing tips. The pattern has been thoughtfully and carefully created, with all skill levels in mind, and thoroughly tested to make sure it’s easy to understand.
About Digital Sewing Patterns
Like all of my sewing patterns, this digital PDF pattern is available immediately for download after purchase and is printed out on a home printer on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Reprint it as often as you like! You can read more about our patterns.
Sewing Materials Needed
– 3/4 yard of 45″ main fabric (knit fabrics like single knits, jersey, cotton interlock, lightweight double knits, stretch velvet or two way stretch)
– 3/4 yard of 45″ lining fabric (also must be a knit fabric)
– Notions: thread, scissors, tailors chalk, pins, needle
– Tools: home printer & 8.5″ x 11″ paper, sewing machine
Turban Pattern Sizing
– Small: 21″ – 21 7/8″ (53.34cm – 55.56cm)
– Medium: 22″ – 22 7/8″ (55.88cm – 58.10cm)
– Large: 23″+ (58.42cm+)
Tailoring instructions are also included in the pattern to make size alterations for a perfect, custom fit.
Sewing Skills Used
– Basic sewing machine zig zag stitching
– Slipstitch handstitch
– Sewing with knits