Included in the DIY Sewing Kit
– Fabric to make 1 turban (Make sure to choose your fabric of choice!)
– Optional: Printed pattern and instruction booklet (you will also receive a PDF copy of the pattern to your email which you can reprint) if you purchase the version of the kit with the pattern included
Sewing Supplies You’ll Need
– Sewing machine with a needle for knits — or hand sewing needle
– Straight pins
Optionally, you can purchase an add-on sewing supply kit.
About The Turban Sewing Pattern
– Turban sewing pattern includes 3 sizes (see details below)
– Turban wraps for a custom fit
– A printed copy of the pattern will be included (if you opt for version with the pattern), but you’ll also receive a PDF version that you can print on your home printer on 8.5″x11″ paper. Reprint it as often as you like
– A great item for you to make and sell
– Pattern skill level: Beginner (see below for specific skills used)
The pattern includes 18 pages of simple and easy step-by-step instructions, with pictures for each step, diagrams, and sewing tips. The pattern has been thoughtfully and carefully created, with all skill levels in mind, and thoroughly tested to make sure it’s easy to understand. You can read more about our patterns.
– Small: 21″ – 21 7/8″ (53.34cm – 55.56cm)
– Medium: 22″ – 22 7/8″ (55.88cm – 58.10cm)
– Large: 23″+ (58.42cm+)
Tailoring instructions are also included in the pattern to make size alterations for a perfect, custom fit.
Sewing Skills Used in Pattern
– basic sewing machine zig zag stitching
– slipstitch handstitch
– sewing with knits