The pattern you’ll receive includes simple and easy step-by-step instructions, with pictures for each step, diagrams, and sewing tips. The pattern has been thoughtfully and carefully created, with all skill levels in mind, and thoroughly tested to make sure it’s easy to understand.
– Wallet measures 3.75″ wide x 2.75″ tall
– Wallet has one pocket for cards and one for cash
– Free shipping! Pattern is available for download immediately after payment is received
– The pattern is printed out on your home printer; reprint it as often as you like
– A great item for you to make and sell
– Pattern includes detailed step-by-step instructions with pictures
– Sewing skill level: Beginner
– Piece of “fabric” that is at least 9″ x 12″
– Thread, scissors, pins, sewing machine
– Home printer, paper, ruler and tape
The “fabric” for this wallet isn’t your typical kind. You’ll need something that has edges that won’t fray, and doesn’t need finishing. Here are some ideas: leather or suede; stiff felt or vinyl, oilcloth; an old raincoat, tablecloth or purse; repurposed hard plastic bags (the dollar store has lovely printed ones); or you can laminate any paper like an old map of your favorite city, fun wrapping paper, kraft paper or wallpaper.
About Digital Sewing Patterns
Like all of my sewing patterns, this digital PDF pattern is available immediately for download after purchase and is printed out on a home printer on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Reprint it as often as you like!