The sewing pattern includes 10 pages of simple and easy step-by-step instructions, with pictures for each step, diagrams and sewing tips. The pattern is created with all users in mind, covering all fundamental steps of sewing, and has been usability tested to make sure it’s easy to understand.
– Collar measures 16″ around the inner edge
– Customized fit with the ribbon tie in the front
– Print the pattern at home on 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 paper; reprint it over and over!
– Pattern skill level: Beginner
– 1/4 yard or less of woven fabric (like cotton, silk, polyester or wool)
– 2 feet of 1/2″ wide ribbon
– notions: thread, scissors, tailors chalk, pins, needle
– Tools: home printer & 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 paper, sewing machine
– Optional: fusible interfacing if you’re using sheer fabric
– basic sewing machine straight stitching
– slipstitch handstitch
About Digital Sewing Patterns
Like all of my sewing patterns, this digital PDF pattern is available immediately for download after purchase and is printed out on a home printer on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Reprint it as often as you like!