About the Oversized Collar Sewing Pattern
The pattern you’ll receive includes 11 pages of simple and easy step-by-step instructions, with pictures for each step, diagrams, and sewing tips. The pattern has been thoughtfully and carefully created, with all skill levels in mind, and thoroughly tested to make sure it’s easy to understand. Read more about our patterns.
– Detachable collar pattern measures 16″ around the inner edge, but has a custom fit with the ribbon tie in the front.
– Collar extends 5″ in the front from neckline to point
– Free shipping! Pattern is available for download immediately after payment is received
– The pattern is printed out on your home printer on 8.5″x11″ or A4 paper; reprint it as often as you like
– A great item for you to make and sell
– Pattern includes detailed step-by-step instructions with pictures
– Pattern skill level: Beginner
Materials Needed for the Oversized Collar
– 1/4 yard or less of woven fabric (like cotton, silk, polyester or wool)
– 2 feet of 1/2″ wide ribbon
– notions: thread, scissors, tailors chalk, pins, needle
– Tools: home printer & 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 paper, sewing machine
– Optional: fusible interfacing if you’re using sheer fabric
Sewing Skills Used for the Oversized Collar
– basic sewing machine straight stitching
– slipstitch handstitch
About Digital Sewing Patterns
Like all of my sewing patterns, this digital PDF pattern is available immediately for download after purchase and is printed out on a home printer on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Reprint it as often as you like!