The pattern contains 15 pages of helpful instructions, with step-by-step photos, helpful hints and sewing help. Like all of my patterns, I make sure the patterns are easy to understand so that even beginner sewers can use them. Each pattern is user-tested, and feedback incorporated to make sure that your chicken potholder will come out perfectly! Read more about our patterns.
– The pattern is printed on your home printer using 8.5×11 or A4 paper. Reprint as often as you like!
– Potholders made from this pattern can be sold in your shop
– Pattern Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Materials Needed for Chicken Potholder
– 1/4 yard cotton quilted fabric (or make your own quilted fabric using cotton batting)
– 1 yard of 3/8″ double folded bias tape (you can also make your own)
– Notions: thread, ruler, scissors, pins and needle
– Tools: Sewing Machine and home printer
Sewing Skills Used
– Attaching bias tape
– Sewing Machine straight stitching
– Hand slip stitch
About Digital Sewing Patterns
Like all of my sewing patterns, this digital PDF pattern is available immediately for download after purchase and is printed out on a home printer on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Reprint it as often as you like!