The pattern you’ll receive includes 10 pages of simple and easy step-by-step instructions, with pictures for each step, diagrams, and sewing tips. The pattern has been thoughtfully and carefully created, with all skill levels in mind, and thoroughly tested to make sure it’s easy to understand. If you’re a beginner sewer, instructions will guide you every step of the way, but the pattern also works well for more advanced sewers as well. Read more about out patterns.
– 2 bow sizes are included: large (5″ x 3″) and small (3″ x 2″)
– The pattern is printed out on your home printer on 8.5″x11″ or A4 paper; reprint it as often as you like
– A great item for you to make and sell
– Pattern skill level: Beginner (see below for specific skills used)
Materials Needed for Bows
– 15” x 8” of Fabric – any woven fabric, including cotton, silk, polyester or wool
– Notions: thread, scissors, tailors chalk, pins, and needle
– Tools: home printer & 8.5″ x 11″ paper, sewing machine
– Optional: Barrettes, Clips or Headband
Sewing Skills Used
– basic sewing machine stitching
– slipstitch handstitch
About Digital Sewing Patterns
Like all of my sewing patterns, this digital PDF pattern is available immediately for download after purchase and is printed out on a home printer on 8.5″ x 11″ paper. Reprint it as often as you like!